About Movement Enhancement
MOVEMENT ENHANCEMENT is a group of practitioners from multiple disciplines with the goal of providing therapeutic individualized functional care. We are a synergistic group of massage therapist, acupuncturist, movement therapist, soft tissue therapist, and strength coaches who all understand the principle to efficient movement mechanics.
When a client comes into MOVEMENT ENHANCEMENT a thorough assessment will be administered in order to determine the cause of your symptom. The assessment addresses everything in a functional manner. A therapist will evaluate the body as a complete unit instead of just focusing on the site of pain. The body works very well as a synergistic whole vs. an isolated part.
MOVEMENT ENHANCEMENT creates functional and comprehensive training programs for any athlete in any sport. Our therapist ensure success by training the body the ay it was intended to move and creating strategies that improve movement patterns, not just individual muscles.
Why is Different ?
- Soft tissue techniques, including Active Release Technique (ART) and FAKTR to break down scar tissue and adhesions.
- Soon to offer Contemporary Medical electro-acupuncture to help normalize nervous system activity
- Tri- planar joint manipulation techniques to normalize joint mechanics
- Video analysis to evaluate movement patterns
- Functional rehabilitation to correct muscle imbalances, restore optimal function and prevent re-injury
- Rock Taping to help correct muscle function and improve circulation of lymph/blood